Welcome to Care Chiropractic Center
Your Tamarac Chiropractor
Are you looking for a chiropractor in Tamarac? Well, look no further. Care Chiropractic Center has served Tamarac and the surrounding areas for over 20 years. It is our goal and passion to help others achieve optimal health and healing through chiropractic care.
Overview of Our Chiropractic Team
Our staff at Care Chiropractic Clinic operates to support out Tamarac chiropractor, Dr. Steven L Weiner. Furthermore, we work hard for you to ensure that all your questions are answered and all of your concerns are addressed.
The non-invasive techniques we employ have been proven successful in maintaining and restoring health. In addition, all of our staff is well trained and highly knowledgeable.
Meet Your Tamarac Chiropractor
Dr. Weiner obtained a doctorate degree from Life College, School of Chiropractic located in Marietta, Georgia. While there he stood out as an exceptional student, graduating as salutatorian of his class and with Summa Cum Laude honors. Moreover, Dr. Weiner was a member of the Pi Tau Delta International Chiropractic Honor Society during his time at Life College.
Dr. Weiner has continued to expand upon his understanding of the newest proven chiropractic techniques. His training, education, and certification include:
- Orthopedic clinical diagnosis
- Neurological clinical diagnosis
- Skeletal radiology and X-ray analysis
- Spinal biomechanics
- Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Certified by the Division of Worker's Compensation
- Certified in the Evaluation of Injured Parties Utilizing Standards of the "Comprehensive Injury Index" and "Severity of Soft Tissue Damage Scoring Scale"
All the services offered at Care Chiropractic Clinic are tested, proven methods that are approved for treating pain and the conditions that cause it. It is important that these procedures only be performed by those trained in the proper techniques such as Dr. Weiner and his staff. The services offered here include but are not limited to:
- Chiropractic care including adjustment and spinal correction
- Massage therapy and neuromuscular re-education
- Low level light therapy
- Corrective and preventative exercise regimens
- Traction and Spinal Decompression therapy
- Lifestyle advice including nutritional & weight counseling
- Ultrasound therapy
- Orthotic scanning and fitting
- Electrical muscle stimulation
- Preventative postural and spinal screenings to catch a problem before it starts
Our treatment plans follow a non-invasive whole-body approach to wellness and healing. Emphasizing the importance of preventative care, we will help you maintain your health and wellness and heal if you are already injured or sick. We offer treatment options for conditions such as:
- Auto accident injury pain
- Whiplash or other neck injury/pain
- Back pain
- Personal injury pain
- Work injury pain
- Arthritis-related conditions and pain
- Sports injury
Book an Appointment at Care Chiropractic Center Today
If you want book an appointment to discuss what our Tamarac chiropractor and the staff at Care Chiropractic Center can do for you, give us a call at 954-720-1107 or request an appointment online here.